Dp for Girls: In today’s social media dominated world, WhatsApp, FaceBook and Instagram take the top positions. The most attractive feature of these networks is the ability to display profiles of a person in simple way. In WhatsApp, your friends can know your personal status whereas in Facebook and Instagram, people can know your background, daily life and interests. Almost all Social networks have DP (Display picture) option where we can upload our identity picture. See and download Stylish DP for girls for free.
Since most of us get bored with the same display picture for so many days, here are lots of cute DP for girls. Download all these pictures on your mobile and change your DP daily. These beautiful Display Pictures for girls are suitable for teenagers, young girls for both WhatsApp and Facebook.
DP for Girls
To download an image, Open Image in Full Screen>Right click/Long press >select ‘Save Image As’ or ‘Download’.
How to upload WhatsApp DP on iPhone?
- Open your WhatsApp Application
- Tap on the Settings. Option in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Tap on your profile name. In the Settings page.
- Tap on your profile picture. It opens the profile picture in full-screen view.
- Tap on Edit. It is in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Tap Choose Photo. It’s near the bottom of the screen. Or tap on taking Photo to take a photo from the WhatsApp app.
- Tap an album. Tap on iCloud Photo Library.
- If you are uploading a photo for the first time dialog box prompts on your screen, tap OK to allow WhatsApp access to your camera and photos first.
- If you want to take a photo, tap on the shutter button at the bottom of the screen to take the photo.
- Click a photo. Doing this will select it as your new profile picture. If you want to take an original photo, tap on Use Photo in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Tap Choose. It’s in the bottom-right corner of the screen. The photo will get selected as your new WhatsApp profile picture. If the photo is needed to resize, just tap and drag it to reposition it or slide two fingers away from each other to zoom in.
How to set WhatsApp DP on Android?
- Open WhatsApp.
- Select Settings. You will see it at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
- Tap your profile name. It’s at the top of the Settings page.
- Tap your profile picture. It’s in the top-left corner of the Edit Profile page. Your profile picture will open in full-screen view.
- Click on the pencil icon. There is an option in the top-right corner of the screen. You will get a menu with photo editing options.
- Choose Gallery and choose from the pre-existing photo as your profile picture. Tap Camera to take a photo.
- Tap an album. Tap on All photos to see all of your photos which are available in your gallery.
- Select OK when asked to allow WhatsApp access to your camera and photos gallery.
- If you want to take a photo, tap on the shutter button to take the photo.
- Tap a photo. It will bring your photo up in the edit interface where you can tap and drag it to reposition it. Tap on the checkmark icon to proceed.
- Click OK. It’s in the bottom-right corner of the screen. Your selected photo will now become your WhatsApp profile photo.
How to hide WhatsApp DP for Girls?
- Go to Settings and click on Account.
- Now click on Privacy.
- Over here you can view and change settings for Last Seen, Profile Photo, and Status. It is recommended for all these 3 options, you need to select My Contacts. By choosing the options you can decide who can see your last seen, status and profile picture.
- If you choose Everyone, then your profile pic, last seen and status will be viewed by anyone who has your WhatsApp number.
- If you choose Only Friends, then only your friends, for example, the number which is saved in your address book will only be able to see the updates from your end.
- And finally, if you choose Nobody, then no one can be able to view your last seen, DP and Status.
Safety Tips for WhatsApp
- Don’t send private information like bank account details, PINs or passwords through WhatsApp.
- Don’t download the files or documents from messages sent to you by unknown numbers.
- Never reply to suspicious and unknown messages that come to you from unknown numbers.
- WhatsApp will never contact you through a WhatsApp by any service message. Don’t trust any messages that claim they are from WhatsApp and demands to do payment for their service.
- Always Turn off automatic downloads, so that you can keep track of what is needed to be downloaded.
- Avoid using WhatsApp when you are connected to open and unknown Wi-Fi networks. These are unsecured grounds for malware authors.
- Always keep an updated antivirus security solution installed and updated on your mobile device (Not needed if you are using Android 8.0 or above).
Hope you liked this article. Download the best Stylish Girls Profile Pictures from here and set it as your WhatsApp DP, We have also provided you with steps to set Dp along with few privacy and safety tips for WhatsApp.
I can assure you that your friends will definitely envy you by seeing your awesome WhatsApp profile pic downloaded from here. We have carefully done research on trending and latest DP for girls before providing these to you.
Decorate your WhatsApp with these stylish WhatsApp DP for girls and also share with your friends, so that they can also join you with these fun pictures.